FruitLand NoLimitsThe Games of ManualiPc
Your children are a dream come true, the time you spend with them is a gift; playing, learning and having fun at the same time is a privilege.
Fruitland is simple and easy to play, especially in groups, it's fun for the whole family.
It has been developed for fun but also for teaching and recognising shapes and colours, counting, following rules, winning and losing.
It takes advantage of touch-screen capabilities (pinch to zoom, pan, swipe, touch, drag) and is not limited to making you turn the wheel because it is the player who moves the piece. The app has been developed to help only who needs help and asks for it; the help function is not limited to just helping but it teaches the user as well.
- From 1 to 6 players. 6 players can play at the same time! Or on your own against the computer.
- You can give the piece your name so the application will call you by name.
- The game talks, it calls you when it's your turn, it reminds you to move the piece, it cheers and saddens with you and it teaches to count.
- You move the piece, just like a real one, the application will help you and move the piece itself if you don't manage.
- It supports Airplay so you can enjoy experience the game on the widescreen of your AppleTV in your front room, all the controls will remain on your device (you can still turn the wheel, move the piece with a virtual joystick, ask for help . . .) while all players can watch the status of the game on the TV: fantastic!
- Share your achievements on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo.
- Game Center is supported: complete the game in as little time as possible, get the highest score, obtain special medals!
- Coloured and fun graphics, animations, sounds and special effects!
A board game in your pocket with your iPhone, iPad, television, without the risk losing/breaking pieces, cards or other.A board game that talks as well.
Help the little inhabitants of Fruitland get the smoothie they have always dreamt of!
This application as a gift: press the "Buy" button in the iTunes App Store.
Fruitland is a board game developed for children aged between three and five years old.
The players move through a coloured environment made up of fruit shaped cells and must reach the smoothie straw before the others - the favourite food of the inhabitants of Fruitland.
A simple game that your children will love because the rules are easy to understand and they do not need to know how to read.
The game helps the child recognise shapes and colours and to associate them to real objects.
The application has been designed to help children learn to count: when the child has turned the wheel, it will tell him how many cells to move forward, when the child has moved his piece it will tell him if he is in the correct cell or if he is in the wrong one. Furthermore if the child needs help, he can ask for it; the game offers the possibility to show the number of steps needed to reach the correct cell, or it can move the piece itself, in which case the application will count aloud the numbers of steps needed to reach its destination, thus helping the child.
The game starts by choosing the piece and the player's names, the pieces will then be positioned in the required order on the game board.
In turn each player will turn the wheel (or throw the dice), when the wheel stops turning, a new event will start and will randomly select an extra image. There are two types of extra images: fruit (the same as the images in the cells) and special fruit (which displays the whole fruit).
the wheel stops on a fruit, if the special image is not the same then the player will move to the next cell with the fruit that is displayed.
the wheel stops on a fruit, if the special image is the same, then the player will move to the second cell with the fruit that is displayed.
the wheel stops on a fruit, if the special image is the same fruit showed entirely, then the player will move to the cell with the special image. In this case the player can move forwards or backwards by a great amount.
Throughout the game there are four connecting points; two will move the player forwards (DropBoy and Mr. Spider) and two will move the player back (VoldeMould and Dr. Worm).
The game ends when the first player reaches the last cell.
you can enjoy experience the gameon the widescreen of your AppleTVin your front room